La Crosse Training Course Schedule
Treatment Planning Course
*courses are limited to 15 participants
This 2-day course will focus on the treatment planning protocols and surgical procedures for guided and non-guided implant surgery.
March 9-10, 2018 and June 15-16, 2018
14 CE credits
Day 1 of this course will show the restorative steps used for Implant Crowns and Bridges. Day 2 will focus on Implant Denture Options. Included in this course will be hands-on training on restorative tools.
April 13-14, 2018 and October 19-20, 2018
14 CE Credits
Dominican Training Institute Course Schedule
February 10-17, 2018
April 21-28, 2018
July 28-Aug 4, 2018
September 29-Oct 6, 2018
November 3-10, 2018
2019 COURSE DATES
February 9-16, 2019
May 4-11, 2019
July 13-20, 2019
October 5-12, 2019
November 2-9, 2019
Day 1: Arrive in San Pedro, Dominican Republic
Day 2: Introduction and Preparation
- Meet your clinical mentors and fellow participants.
- Become familiar with equipment and standard protocol used at DTI.
- Expect approximately four hours of scientific lectures designed for students of all levels.
Days 3-6: Live Surgeries
- With an overabundance of pre-screened patients, every attempt will be made to select patients that fulfill each practitioner’s educational goals.
Day 7: Excursion to Saono Island (optional)
- A final day to relax, reflect, and ask your mentoring team any questions.
Day 8: Depart
Tuition: $12,500 — Includes round-trip transportation to/from the Santo Domingo (SDQ) airport, five-star hotel accommodations at the brand new Hodelpa Emotions restort in Juan Dolio, continental breakfast, lunch and dinner. (Does not include flight to/from SDQ airport.)