Implant Restorations & Implant Treatment Planning Course
June 26 and 27, 2020
Day 1 of this course will cover single implant
restoration, stage 2 surgery, tissue development
Day 2 will cover CT scan evaluation, surgical guide
protocol, implant sizes, locations and techniques.
*Course is limited to 15 participants
Course Educational Objectives:
Improved understanding of:
- Restoring single implant cases
- Managing tissue and emergence profile
- Options for full arch restorations
- Reading CT scans and construction surgical guides
- Fees and patient pricing for various restorative options
CE Credit & AGD Subject Codes
This course will provide participants with 12 hours of lecture credit and 2 hours of clinical participation. AGD code 690.