Bond Apatite® Long Term Space Maintainer
Product Code : HA-BB-Pack1
Availability : In Stock
Long Term Space Maintainer
Bond Apatite® is composed of biphasic calcium sulfate and synthetic hydroxyapatite granules. With this formulation, the concept of a graft cement can be successfully applied for a wide range of indications while achieving a complete bone regeneration.
- All-in-One 1cc Syringe
- Sold in buy-gets packs of 6+2, 12+5, 24+12
- Superior Handling – The cement is injected into the augmented site from the syringe and after molding into the desire shape it sets immediately in the presence of blood and saliva.
- No Membrane – The cement enables soft tissue to proliferate above its surface. As such, it prevents soft tissue invagination into the grafted site. Use Augma Shield™ wound dressing to protect your graft.
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Protocols – Tension free flap and primary closure are not required. Compaction of the cement results in no hematomas and swelling post op.
Clinical Indications: Any type of bony defect.
Predictable surgical protocols for:
- Socket grafting with 4 walls
- Socket grafting with a missing buccal plate
- Lateral ridge augmentation
- Augmentation in the aesthetic zone
- Closed sinus lift
- Open sinus lift