IA-400 Prosthodontic screw driver
Precise torque control
The cordless prosthodontic screwdriver has precise torque control. This enables precise,
risk-free tightening of retaining screws.
Using the W&H prosthodontic screwdriver
also reduces the number of ratchet systems.
Only mechanical rotary instruments are required.
The main features at a glance
- Torque control for risk-free tightening of the retaining screw
- Automatic stopping when the adjusted torque
- Constant speed saves time
- Cordless for ease of use
- Small head for the best view
- Torque wrenches and ratchets are redundant